Need to use PHP include in Custom Pages

Letzte Aktualisierung vor 2 Monaten
J
JMMAnfänger Anfänger
Veröffentlicht am vor 2 Monaten
Hello,

Last year I learned that somewhere in one of the PHP-Fusion v8 versions, the ability to use PHP includes was removed, for security reasons.

Until now I have been using PHP-Fusion 7.02.07 - IUP (DE update v1.7), because I need to be able to use PHP includes in my Custom Pages. But unfortunately, I also wish to use Drop-Down menus, but the Deluxe_Dropdown_Menu infusion does not work with 7.02.07 - IUP (DE update v1.7), so I am reluctantly looking at v9 DE-Mod again.

Does anyone know if it is possible for me to do something to v9 DE-Mod, which would allow PHP includes to work again in Custom Pages?

Thank you in advance, and have yourselves a great day.

Regards,
John
K
KrelliSeiten Administrator Seiten Administrator
Veröffentlicht am vor 2 Monaten
There is a simple solution you can use in all PHP-Fusion versions.
Just create a (maybe empty) custom page and additionally a center panel, that is shown on this page only.
You can add this center panel by using PHP code. There is almost no need to use opentable() and closetable() functions. you could try to remove this lines and check if it looks well with your theme. Otherwise you kann define the box title as "" instead of giving a title. Just try it out.

Your panel code may look like this:
opentable(""); 
include (BASEDIR . "path/file.php");
closetable();

In PHP-Fusion 9 you have to activate the checkbox "Allow PHP Code" before you save the panel.

With this method you get same results without making changes on core system.
You can add unlimited more center panels on this custom page. So you are able to combine HTML and PHP coded panels.
Du kannst alle Themen in diesem Forum sehen.
Du kannst nicht ein neues Thema in diesem Forum eröffnen.
Du kannst nicht auf dieses Thema antworten.
Du kannst nicht Umfragen in diesem Forum erstellen.
Du kannst nicht Anhänge in diesem Forum hochladen.
Du kannst nicht Anhänge in diesem Forum herunterladen.